- Farmers State Bank, Victor, Mont., authorized to establish a branch in Kalispell, Mont.
- Farmington Bancorp, Inc., Farmington, Ill., authorized to acquire Laura State Bank, Williamsfield, Ill.
- First State Holding Co., Lincoln, Neb., authorized to acquire Wallco, Inc., Nehawka, Neb., and thereby acquire The Nehawka Bank.
- Genoa Banking Company filed to establish a branch in Toledo, Ohio.
- Peoples Bank, Marietta, Ohio, filed to merge with American Savings Bank, FSB, Portsmouth, Ohio.
- CBC Financial, Inc., Westmont, Ill., filed to become a bank holding company through the acquisition of Citizens Bank . . .
This content is only accessible to members with a current subscription. If you are a subscriber but don't have online access, please contact us at 952-835-2275.