- The First Bank of Baldwin, Wis., authorized to establish a branch in Balsam Lake, Wis.
- Providence Bank, Columbia, Mo., authorized to establish a branch in St. Louis.
- Benic Holdings, Inc., Coon Rapids, Minn., authorized to become a bank holding company by acquiring shares of KES Bancshares, Inc., and thereby acquire control of Northern State Bank, both of Virginia, Minn.
- CBC Financial, Inc., Westmont, Ill., authorized to become a bank holding company by acquiring Citizens Bank of Chatsworth, Ill.
- Westbury Bancorp, Inc., authorized to become a bank holding company following the . . .
This content is only accessible to members with a current subscription. If you are a subscriber but don't have online access, please contact us at 952-835-2275.