- Almena Investments LLC, Almena, Kan., authorized to become a bank holding company by acquiring Almena State Bank, Almena.
- FirstOak Bank, Independence, Kan., authorized to merge with The State Bank of Kansas, Fredonia, and thereby establish a branch.
- Town Bank, Hartland, Wis., filed to establish a branch in Milwaukee.
- Wintrust Bank, Chicago, filed to establish two branches in Evanston, Ill.
- Mid-Southern, MHC, Salem, Ind., filed to convert to stock ownership and merge into Mid-Southern Bancorp, Inc., Salem, (a newly-formed savings and loan holding company) and subsequently, Mid-Southern . . .
This content is only accessible to members with a current subscription. If you are a subscriber but don't have online access, please contact us at 952-835-2275.