- Northeast Security Bank, Sumner, authorized to establish a branch in Independence.
- SJN Bank of Kansas, St. John, filed to acquire Nekoma State Bank, La Crosse, Kan.
- Fidelity Bank, Edina, authorized to establish a branch in Burnsville.
- 21st Century Bank, Loretto, authorized to close a branch in Blaine.
- WNB Financial, Inc., Winona, authorized to acquire First State Bank of Wabasha.
- Prairie Sun Bank, Milan, authorized to acquire State Bank of Marietta.
- ONB Bank, Rochester, authorized to establish a branch in . . .
This content is only accessible to members with a current subscription. If you are a subscriber but don't have online access, please contact us at 952-835-2275.