Wisconsin-based Waukesha State Bank awarded 20 $1,000 scholarships to incoming first-year students at Carroll University, Waukesha.
The scholarship program started in 1996 to support Carroll University students who are from Waukesha County. The scholarships are awarded “based on extracurricular activities, community service and job experience,” the bank states. The program has impacted more than 480 Carroll students.
“We are proud to have supported Carroll University scholarships for the last 26 years,” said Waukesha State Bank president and CEO Ty Taylor. “Our annual scholarship commitment demonstrates our pledge to education and our local students.”
2022-23 Wisconsin-based scholarship recipients include:
- Angel Calderon, Alma Lopez, Cora Riffle, Kaylee Shaffer-Joers, Ethan Weber and Paige Clementi of Waukesha
- Grace Fisher of Dousman
- Audrey Flanders, Emily Motz, Abigail Olstinske, Tess Thompson and Emily Knott of New Berlin
- Natalie Gricius of Oconomowoc
- Marcela Hahn and Alicia Holzem of Sussex
- Emily Krawczyk of Muskego
- Paige McLaughlin of Hartland
- Chloe Raethke of Harland
- Sarah Stamn of Brookfield
- Layla Tank of Pewaukee