Guest Presenter: Marci Malzahn, president and founder of Malzahn Strategic
Webinar Date: April 18, 2019
Webinar Time (CST): 12:10pm
Excellent negotiation skills are requisite for success in business. During this webinar, you’ll learn negotiation strategies to gain influence in your job and achieve success in all areas of your life. You will be shown tactics you can implement right away, including how to: strategically ask for what you want; prioritize what you want before asking; be clear as to why you want/need what you are asking for; and, successfully close a negotiation.
- What is negotiation? What does it means to you?
- Things you can negotiate for in the workplace.
- Strategies to prioritize the things you want prior to negotiation.
- How to successfully close a negotiation.
- How to be content after a negotiation ends.
- Audience: Anyone interested in developing as a leader and learning negotiation skills to become successful in a career as a banking professional.
- Registration: Free, click here.
- Time: 12:10 p.m. CST
- Duration: 35 minute presentation with 10 minute Q/A
Marci Malzahn is the president and founder of Malzahn Strategic, a community bank consultancy focused on strategic planning, enterprise risk management, and talent management. Malzahn has 23 years of banking experience, the last ten as the EVP/CFO/COO of a community bank she helped start where she oversaw all the bank operations areas. In her last year as EVP/COO/CRO, Malzahn created and focused on the bank’s risk management program. She was also the corporate secretary of both the holding company and the bank. Before starting the bank in 2005, Malzahn took a detour from banking for five years and worked for a $34 million revenue non-profit organization where she led IT, HR and Finance. Malzahn is the recipient of a number of professional awards, is a published author of three books, and an international bilingual professional speaker, speaking frequently at banking conferences and associations as well as webinars. Marci holds a B.A. in business management from Bethel University and is a graduate as well as faculty of the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, Wisconsin.